All you need to know about online crypto currency slots and more
Online crypto currency slots – current trend of gambling
The increasing popularity of cryptocurrency has led to the emergence of a large number of online casinos that accept it for payment. And now you can play slots not only for familiar rubles and dollars, but also for Bitcoin.
Already, there are many interesting slot machines with three-dimensional graphics and an ever-growing progressive jackpot. Each player can now not only play and enjoy the game, but also earn. Pay out of online crypto currency slots make up 94.5-95.6%.
Types of online crypto currency slots
As in regular casinos, the following types of online crypto currency slots are presented in bitcoin casinos:
- 3-drum. From traditional ones they may differ in additional games and thematic design.
- 2.5-drum. They have a large number of paylines (up to 100), additional symbols (such as multipliers), bonus rounds on the auxiliary screen, as well as a progressive jackpot.
- 7-drum. There are no additional symbols on such machines, the number of pay lines has been reduced to 10 (vertical and horizontal lines).
- 9-drum. They look similar to ordinary 3-reel video slots, but they have a fundamental difference – each symbol rotates separately. In addition to vertical and horizontal, they also have a diagonal payline. They also often have a progressive payment system, which greatly increases the maximum payout among others.
- i-slots. Special line from the manufacturer Rival. 5-reel slots with added storyline, animation, sound effects and bonus games on the second screen. The name “i-slot” was invented by the company itself.
To play these and other online crypto currency slots, you first need a game account, for which users receive a deposit bonus.
TOP-3 of the best online crypto currency slots
Let’s review the 3 best online crypto currency slots.
This slot machine has become the long-awaited sequel to one of the most popular slots – Starburst, created back in 2013.
The slot screen has a frameless playing field consisting of 5 reels and 3 bands, and combinations are created not along lines, but using the Cluster Pays option, that is, various clusters of the same symbols become advantageous, touching both from left to right and from top to bottom. The minimum number of pictures in a combination is five.
Robin of Sherwood
The playing field in Robin of Sherwood is made according to the 5×3 scheme, but winning combinations in it are formed without active lines. According to the assurances of the developers, there are a total of 243 options for the sequences of symbols for which payments are made in this slot.
In total, from 3 to 5 characters should be collected in combination, and the first of them must necessarily appear on the first column. In one round of this online crypto currency slot, several winning sequences can be collected at once, and the total amount of prizes per spin is determined after multiplying by a coefficient from x3 to x1,000.
There are 5 reels and 5 bands with 40 active lines. The number of lines has not been changed, and the bet accepted per spin is a multiple of 10. There are 15 bet levels in the range, and their size can be changed from € 0.10 to € 125.
The coins in which the game is playing can have a face value of 1 to 50 cents and up to 100,000 coins can be won in a maximum of one spin. The multipliers that are used in calculating the final winnings vary from x1 to x200. The return of the machine at a distance of 96.47%.
In these machines, you can play not only bitcoin, but also blockchain currency – Ethereum.